- Harvest Monday, October 12, 2015 – Do Container’s Size & Shape Make a Difference?
- Harvest Monday, October 5, 2015 – Flowers + Container Eggplants & Beets
- Harvest Monday, September 28, 2015 – Fall Harvest from the Garden & Containers
- Harvest Monday, September 21, 2015 – Flowering Leek
- Harvest Monday, September 14, 2015 – Onions Failure + Leek & Parsnip + Bolted Napa
Tag Archives: mesclum
On my Harvest Monday, February 13 posting, I posted about rooting sweet potato slips for Locust Grove Heritage Vegetable Garden. All four (4) sweet potatoes rooted. I potted them and will be taking them to Locust Grove’s greenhouse where I know … Continue reading
What did you think when you read the title????? Did those 2 items in the photo below enter your mind????? Yes, they are 2 indispensible seed starting tools every gardener should and must have. You probably already have those 2 items lying around … Continue reading