- Harvest Monday, August 21, 2017 – All Firsts
- Harvest Monday, August 7, 2017 – Garlic Failure + Floating Row Cover + Harvests
- Harvest Monday, July 31, 2017 – Containers Gardening
- Harvest Monday, July 17, 2017 – Containers Harvest
- Harvest Monday, July 10, 2017 – Sweet Potato Experiment #2 + Seedlings Update + …..
Tag Archives: container lettuce
Yeah! The lettuce thinning I brought home from Locust Grove Heritage Vegetable Garden mid-September and transplanted into window boxes are all growing well and all survived Friday night’s frost. According to weather forecast this week day time temperature will range … Continue reading
Decided to harvest all but the 2-3 center leaves from each of the 10 spring planted Peppermint Swiss Chard and leave the leggy plants in the ground to hopefully survive in the garden over the winter. This will most likely … Continue reading