- Harvest Monday, August 21, 2017 – All Firsts
- Harvest Monday, August 7, 2017 – Garlic Failure + Floating Row Cover + Harvests
- Harvest Monday, July 31, 2017 – Containers Gardening
- Harvest Monday, July 17, 2017 – Containers Harvest
- Harvest Monday, July 10, 2017 – Sweet Potato Experiment #2 + Seedlings Update + …..
Tag Archives: Adirondack blue potato
This year I am growing 4 different varieties of potatoes, Adirondack Red, Blue, Fingerlings and Adirondack Blue. (I actually started out with 5 varieties but the Yukon Gold failed to sprout.) The potatoes in the photo below were steamed then … Continue reading
My daffodils send greetings to all my blogging friends. Garlic greens, left, and Chinese chives, right Harvested a total of about 1½ pounds of garlic green this past week to share with friends. That was 60 plants. If allowed to mature, can you … Continue reading