- Harvest Monday, August 21, 2017 – All Firsts
- Harvest Monday, August 7, 2017 – Garlic Failure + Floating Row Cover + Harvests
- Harvest Monday, July 31, 2017 – Containers Gardening
- Harvest Monday, July 17, 2017 – Containers Harvest
- Harvest Monday, July 10, 2017 – Sweet Potato Experiment #2 + Seedlings Update + …..
Daily Archives: October 29, 2012
Choy Sum The holes in the leaves were made by cabbage worms The choy sum in my windowboxes were not looking very happy, not growing well and the leaves had a yellow tint. Thinking they were lacking nutrients, I gave them some liquid fertilizer (they … Continue reading