- Harvest Monday, August 21, 2017 – All Firsts
- Harvest Monday, August 7, 2017 – Garlic Failure + Floating Row Cover + Harvests
- Harvest Monday, July 31, 2017 – Containers Gardening
- Harvest Monday, July 17, 2017 – Containers Harvest
- Harvest Monday, July 10, 2017 – Sweet Potato Experiment #2 + Seedlings Update + …..
Daily Archives: January 23, 2012
In my earlier post http://gardentowok.com/harvest-monday-january-23-2012-growing-sweet-potatoes/ I forgot to mention which end of the sweet potato should be immersed in water. It is the root end. How to tell? There are 2 ways: 1. Observe the sweet potato, if there are hairlike … Continue reading
Sweet potato, Ipomo batatas, a member of the morning glory family, is easy to grow but requires a long frost free growing period and room for the vines to spread. If you have limited space consider the “bush” varieties, these have … Continue reading