- Harvest Monday, August 21, 2017 – All Firsts
- Harvest Monday, August 7, 2017 – Garlic Failure + Floating Row Cover + Harvests
- Harvest Monday, July 31, 2017 – Containers Gardening
- Harvest Monday, July 17, 2017 – Containers Harvest
- Harvest Monday, July 10, 2017 – Sweet Potato Experiment #2 + Seedlings Update + …..
New Year’s Greetings!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged heather. Bookmark the permalink.
I want to wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you as well 🙂
Beautiful! Happy 2012!!!
Wishing you all the best in 2012 too!
What a lovely bouquet and wish for the new year! Happy New Year to you too. May it bring a bounty of goodness both in the garden and without.
Those flowers are blooming in my garden now and will be throughout the whole winter.
Happy New Year! What kind of flower is that?
They are either heather or heath, I am always getting the 2 mixed up. They are blooming in my garden now and will bloom throughout the whole winter.
Happy New Year to you too!!! What beautiful flowers you have pictured. 🙂
They are blooming in my garden and will be throughout the entire winter.
I call those Heath if it helps any – I used to grow them in London and provided much needed winter colour there. Very pretty and a very Happy New Year to you.
Happy New Year to you too!
Happy and a Healthy New Year Norma! I will be calling soon to set a date to visit. Take care.
Sounds great, looking forward to your visit.