- Harvest Monday, August 21, 2017 – All Firsts
- Harvest Monday, August 7, 2017 – Garlic Failure + Floating Row Cover + Harvests
- Harvest Monday, July 31, 2017 – Containers Gardening
- Harvest Monday, July 17, 2017 – Containers Harvest
- Harvest Monday, July 10, 2017 – Sweet Potato Experiment #2 + Seedlings Update + …..
Daily Archives: December 10, 2011
Hachiya persimmon is an astrigent variety of persimmon. Acorn in shape and orange/red in color, Hachiya persimmon is usually seedless. Select plump fruit with glossy looking smooth unblemished skin that feels heavy for its size. Hachiya persimmon MUST be eaten when fully … Continue reading