- Harvest Monday, August 21, 2017 – All Firsts
- Harvest Monday, August 7, 2017 – Garlic Failure + Floating Row Cover + Harvests
- Harvest Monday, July 31, 2017 – Containers Gardening
- Harvest Monday, July 17, 2017 – Containers Harvest
- Harvest Monday, July 10, 2017 – Sweet Potato Experiment #2 + Seedlings Update + …..
Daily Archives: September 11, 2011
Stir-fried Okra, everyone had seconds!
Okra is one of the vegetables grown at Locust Grove where I volunteer in the Heritage Vegetable Garden. Each week I encourage other volunteers to take home the harvested okra but I usually end up with most of it. The frequent comments are: “I don’t like okra.” and “I … Continue reading
Posted in Heritage vegetable garden, Locust Grove, Recipes, Vegetables Tagged dairy free, gluten free, okra, vegan, vegetables, vegetarian 6 Comments